Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Introduction....

Just a quick story on how we ended up with a family this large at such a young age. I(Crystal) had two children from my previous, and he(Dusty)did also. We got married in May of 2007, and not too long afterwards, we found out we were pregnant. So me having my boys full time, and Dusty only getting visitation every other weekend wasn't so bad. We knew every other weekend, we would both have time for each other to be alone.By March of 2008 Peyton Brooks arrived, and mine and his family slowly began to fall right into place. Later on that year we received full custody of his boys, and now we have FIVE BOYS full time! I quit my job to be a stay at home mom, and he currently works out of state. This is the short version.. I hope you enjoy reading our Journey as much as we enjoy living it........

0 comments: