Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Peyton Brooks


Peyton Brooks is one years old as of March 17! We call him, Pey Pey, Peybro(which was inspired by Napoleon Dynamite) lol and of course Peyton. He is my last and final child to have. I believe his is going to be the fastest out of all the boys, due to the fact that he watches all four of his big brothers. He keeps up as good as any toddler can.He is also the one that is most attached to me. Im not sure if its the stage his in, or me being at home with him that causes us to be so close.But in any sense, I think he will grow up and conquer great things. He is so smart and very into everything, and absolutely loves people. I can tell you he will probably never meet a stranger.Its hard with your last child because you want to spoil them, and make them stay little forever, but I know he will grow, and in time he too will walk ten steps ahead of me, like the rest of the boys.



0 comments: