Sunday, November 15, 2009

I will not give in.....

About two months ago, I had to go back to work. As everyone is well aware of we have a large family, this is no secret. I had originally went back to work to make some extra money for Christmas, our savings for our home,and to renovate a home my husband had inherited. However, within a month of me working due to unfortunate circumstances ,he lost his job. This was an unexpected bump in the road, and we have had to make do with the situation that we are now in. I believe God had a plan for him bigger than he had for himself, and I also believe that He was preparing us, by allowing me to get a job exactly one month prior to Dusty losing his. You know life is hard enough in itself, and I feel like sometimes the harder you try the harder it seems, but I am no quitter, and WE as a family will get through this tough economic time. I have learned in the past few months what it "Truely" means by "For good or bad" and I would be lying if I sat here at this computer and told you, that at times, I have wanted to just give up. But I refuse. I have been through harder times than this, and I know we will make it. Ask my mom and she will tell you , or you could ask my husband, Im stubborn as they come, and I WILL NOT GIVE IN to this attack that I feel like is on my family. AMEN!!!!!!

0 comments: