Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And were off!










The first day of school is 2 days away, and I am looking foward to days of a little bit of peace and quiet(yea right). The kids are excited and were all a go on supplies, and clothes. Ethan and Trey started there football practices and Justin had his preview into the OHS Marching band. Things this year(Im sure) will be extremely busy for me and my Honda Pilot. Their only little once.




Yesterday was the day Justin and Trey had to have shots, and seeing as Justin needed his 13 year old shot record in order to start school on Thursday, it was very important that I didnt miss this appointment.....well....after running all over town to pay bills, get a new remote from our local phone company(because Peyton demolished my old one) I realized that I needed to call the doc to verify they would have his blue slip ready. They all know me by name, and she said"Crystal his appt was this morning, not this afternoon"I sat in my vehicle and cried my eyes out, how was he going to start school, and how in the WORLD did i get the times wrong?? Because they all know my situation they made some room for us before the doc had to leave, and we were able to get his shot, treys was rescheduled and stitches are finally out! One bad thing, now hes having a reaction from the shot and is puking up his guts!

Today is going to be super busy, Trey has been selected(due to good grades) to be on the "Safety Patrol Commitee" at school, so we have a meeting for that this afternoon. Open house begings at 3 and ends at 6. No football practice today! yay! Gotta go get those blue slips, and get Cade signed up for preschool! I will be busy! Keep me in your thoughts!


0 comments: