Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Im not ready to let go....




Today, as you know from the previous post, was the day we got to "meet your teacher" . My mother in law came over to keep the two youngest boys, while I took the others to the school. As were walking down the hall I notice Trey walking a little bit faster until he was nearly twenty feet away from me.....little did I know he was trying to catch up with his girlfriend. I guess your not cool if you walk with your mom when your girlfriend is around...:(


So after meeting Ethan and Treys teacher, we had to go to the high school to let Justin find his classes and get his locker. As soon as we entered into the "high school" Justin walked a little bit faster, and like Trey he was about 20 feet ahead of me. All through the school he was acting all cool, and mom was no longer needed. I know kids grow up but it has truely been hard for me to let him go. I am a firm believer that he will make wise decisions, and will not give into peer pressure. When I was getting ready before we left, I was smoothing out my hair(which is naturally curley) and it was all crazy, and I asked him"Justin do you care if I wear my hair like this to open house today" His response"Whatever" I am so thankful he doesnt care what others think about him. He is proud to be independant, and not live like others expect him too. I love you Justin, and I am so very proud of you! Good luck in high school!



0 comments: