Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to school!

The kids were really excited about the first day back to school.We had to get up a bit earlier yesterday morning since Trey had another safety patrol meeting at 7 am. I managed to get up on time, even though I have gotten to sleep in a little bit over the summer. They had a good breakfast, and was done in enough time to pace around the house. Trey was ready and excited about safety patrol, he was hoping to help out with the Kindergarton kids. I didnt cry for too long after I dropped Justin out at the high school section, to me it was like his first day of Kindergarton,except this time he didnt turn around and wave at me like his very first day of school. I had that lump in my throat because I knew this was one step closer to him no longer needing me as much as before. He is gainging more independance, and soon enough he will be able to do things on his own, I will make sure Im there to guide him...... ok I will stop before I cry...lol


As soon as I picked the kids up after school, they all three started in on how good the day was. Justin told us about the hustle of going to all 7 periods on 3 different halls,and how all his band buddies would pass him in the hall and say"J-HAN" which is his nick name. He told me he felt"popular" lol.Highschoolers! lol Trey was going on about how he didnt get to help the K's but was able to hold the door open for the bus riders. Ethan said he loves his new teacher! "She is funny mamma" is what he said.



I am so thankful for such bright and outgoing boys, and I cant wait to see what this school year is going to be like, since I have a 7th grader!!!

0 comments: