Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A playful afternoon...

















With it being the last"official" day of the kids' summer vacation, I decided I would take them to the park and for ice cream(of course after the house chores were done). We all needed this day, to take the time to just relax and have a little bit of fun. Its so easy to get caught up in the daily habits we have to run a household, so I told the boys if they would help out we would get a break from the house, from cleaning, and just from everything we are use to doing. It was nice to get out and enjoy the sun,especially since it wasnt real hot.I swang with the boys, and had a nice milk shake. Its days like this I will miss the most when there grown and out of the house. Cherish the little moments in life!(because there only little once)



0 comments: