Monday, August 3, 2009

Sweet Summer Time



With one week left to start back to school I have to give an update on how our summer has been. We had fun swimming at the pool , and having parties, and friends over. We celebrated Ethans 8th birthday and Justins 13th! The day before Justin turns 13 he decides he is going to get his first peck on the lips. I told him I was already having a hard enough time dealing with him turning into a teenager, but to go and get his first "real" kiss on the lips. I was so brokenhearted. I know these things are going to happen.....but I say he still could have waited one day... So...for his birthday I asked him what he wanted to do, and instead of having a big over dramatic party, he would rather take his girlfriend to the movies. I couldnt tell you what movie it was. A friend of mine and I sat two rows behind them, and all I could do was watch to make sure they saved a little bit of room! Its the inevitbale I know...but sometimes I wish they could stay little forever... Below you will find a picture of his then girlfriend....Lord help me....

0 comments: