Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finding the time....



Just a quick update: Its been a week or so since I have posted anything, I have been super busy. Due to the economy, and the fact that we have such a large family, I am having to go back to work. I have basically been a stay at home mom since Peyton has been born, and it has really been good for both of us, to have that time apart. I started last weekend, and Im doing what I do best COOK! I never saw myself as a "chef" per say, but I enjoy making good food, I always say"Its good for the soul" So I won't be on much blogging, but when I do they will be mainly stories with no photos, my phone is acting up and I cant just upload straight to my blogger. Go figure, and its brand new!!

Ok, now on to the post. I am so proud to be southern, and lately I have really been getting "in tune" with my cooking abilities(hence the paragraph above) and I decided since I cook alot of Peach Cobbler at work, and I have never made it, I would try a tester out at home, and see how successful I was. Well as it turns out, I totally over underestimate myself all the time because it turned out FANTASTIC! For my first try, and actually finding the time, it was a huge success! Thanks all for following, and I will be seeing you soon....



0 comments: